Customer post: I own a small lab and have a customer who provides mouthguards for a local team. He wants to provide them with laminated mouthguards embedded with a logo. Does Great Lakes have a course on how to fabricate mouthguards with a logo? Joe Wilson, Wilson Labs, Conshohocken, PA
Great Lakes post: No, we don’t offer an in-house course on fabricating laminated mouthguards but we do offer several videos and technique documents here within our resource center. Additionally, we do have a manual available as well as a hands on course at our facility.
Some of the techniques for mouthguards include:
- - Single and Dual Laminate Mouthguard
- - Mouthguard Trimming & Finishing
- - Using Xtreme Mouthguard Material
- - One-Step Mouthguard Fabrication
- - Multi-Colored Mouthguard
- - Mouthguard with Strap
- - Mouthguard with Occlusal Indexing
- - Mouthguard Over Brackets
Contact us at 1.800.828.7626 for more information about fabrication techniques or if you need additional help with mouthguards.